How to get rid of Pimples (Acne) Overnight
With just 3 weeks away to the prom Liesl couldn’t be more unhappy. She can’t go. Not with an acne-scarred face! Hundreds and thousands of youngsters like Liesl face the bane of teenagers: pimples and acne.
But 3 weeks later, Liesl was the brightest star at the prom. Miracle?
Alex, Liesl’s best friend showed her that free video. And Liesl turned from ugly duckling to beautiful swan overnight. Like somebody taught her the magic of how to get rid of acne overnight.
Overnight? Well, almost. The free video reveals one weird trick that guarantees to eliminate your acne and give you perfect clear skin in as little as 7 days. Plus five bonuses. At a fraction of the cost of what Liesl spent on her creams and lotions and whatever. But why not check this product for yourself? 137, 266 real people have benefited from the program, their astounding testimonies tell. You could be the 137, 267th!!!
However, let’s first be educated about pimples and acne.
Pimples and acne is not the same thing, though a rash of acne might lead to pimples. At puberty and during teenage years, hormonal changes and rising androgen levels, the oil glands under the skin produce excess sebum, the waxy substance responsible for keeping the skin moist. When the pores of the skin are filled with excessive sebum, the surrounding skin can rupture, and attract bacterial growth. The sebum will try to push out of the pores, taking along dead skin cells and hair follicles bunched together. Because of bacterial presence, infection sets in, causing swellings on the skin. This is called Acne, usually prevalent on the face, neck, shoulders, chest, and back. There are two kinds of acne: acne vulgaris, that affects youngsters, and acne rosacea that affects adults.
When the skin pores get blocked because dead skin cells are held back by sebum, pimples get formed. The severe rash of acne usually leads to the formation of pimples.
The American Academy of Dermatology lists 6 types of pimples:
- Blackheads and whiteheads – the skin pores are blocked with sebum, dead skin cells and bacteria. Open pores look black and are called blackheads. Closed pores look white, hence whiteheads.
- Papules and pustules – when pores get irritated their walls break, giving rise to papules, bigger pimples that bunch together and feel like sandpaper, or yellow-colored, pus-filled pustules.
- Nodules and cysts – when pores are more blocked, the irritation increases, causing bigger pimples that go deeper into the skin. These are the hard nodules. Cysts are softer but pus-filled. Both can hurt.
How to prevent acne
Exercise, diet, hydration and rest are the four main helpers. Take in plenty of fresh air but avoid too much sun. Drink plenty of water to help flush out toxins. Exercise should include relaxation techniques like yoga. Besides these lifestyle changes, pay attention to proper hygiene.
- Wash your face twice daily with gentle soap and warm water, without scrubbing the skin. Take care not to burst the pimples or they will push the infection further down. Choose cosmetics for sensitive skin. Avoid oil-based products.
- Stop touching your face. Your hands may attract the sebum and collect bacteria. Wash hands thoroughly before applying creams or lotions. Clean spectacles regularly for the same reasons.
- Keep your hair clean as it collects sebum and dead skin cells. Now, is there a formula of how to get rid of acne overnight!? These 4 simple home remedies will do the trick.
1. Rub tomato slices or pulp directly on your face, at least weekly once.
The lycopene and vitamins A, C, and K will ensure your skin stays healthy and supple.
2. Rub potato slices directly on the acne or pimples. The potato’s properties will tone and bleach your skin too.
3. Rub lemon slices directly to dry out the pimples or acne. Lemon’s anti-bacterial properties will prevent the spread of pimples. Its astringent properties will clean the pores, tightening the skin.
4. Neem Paste Face Mask
Neem has powerful anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and blood-purifying properties, besides being a natural astringent and coolant.
Make a thick paste of few dried neem leaves mixed with one teaspoon of Fuller’s earth and rosewater. Apply on the face and allow drying naturally. Rinse after half an hour.
Acne and pimples need not remain the dreaded foes of teenage times. Be sure to use the tips above and watch that free video.
It will change your life for the better!